Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

Title:* IOS Developer*

Location: Dallas, TX & Columbus, OH

Duration*: 12+ Months*

Rate:* Open*

 *Note: Please don’t send OPT. [Need Visa Copy, DL Copy & I94 Copy OR
Passport Number at submission time]*

*Job Description:*

Regarding the profiles for *IOS Developer. * Please look for following
items. *Consultant must have minimum 8 years of total IT experience.*

*QUALIFICATIONS - for iOS*

·         5+ years of combined software/application *development experience
in Objective-C or C++*

·         Created an application that is available in Apple's AppStore

·         *MUST HAVE SWIFT experience for minimum 1 + year*.

·         Proficiency with *Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting
languages*

·         Experience with all phases of the development life cycle

·         Experience with the following is desired:

·         Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and
weekly iteration reviews and planning

·         Enthusiasm for automated testing

·         Experience with unit testing frameworks

·         Experience with source control management.

Regards

*Ajay Gupta*

*InfiCare* *Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

D: 703-652-7531 | ajgu...@inficaretech.com

Gtalk: ajay.techwire

www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/>

* <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ajay-gupta/31/839/304>*