Hope you are doing great,
*Please review the following Job Description and share me Details below if
you find comfortable for this position...*
*Title: Sr. Network Engineer *
*Location : Irvine, CA.*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Note: Need Passport Number.*
· Responsible for detailed design, implementation coordination, and
technical lead level resourcing for new product integration across
Client’s converged IP Network, at a market or infrastructure level.
· Accountable for monitoring and influencing relevant standards
bodies across Transport and IP layer to influence and incorporate emerging
technologies that reduce costs, increase flexibility, and drive better
scale across Comcast Infrastructure.
· Design, beta and launch new integrated voice, video and data
products across Converged Network.
· Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
· Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
· May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
· Applies tactical and strategic approaches to design and new
introduction; balances constraints and opportunities to drive
engineering consensus for new product introduction and methodology.
· Interfaces across the ecosystem to ensure thorough vetting of
· Leads matrixed teams, and serves as network technical liaison with
adjacent product and engineering teams to ensure smooth introduction of
· Produces, reviews, and coaches junior engineers’ job roles in
design work, SMOP creation, and operations execution of complex change
across converged environment.
· Work in a heavily matrixed environment, and act as integrated team
member or leader with virtual teams to shorten R&D and Design cycle for
new products and network evolution.
· Creates and documents high-level, detailed network designs.
· Communicates applicable design guidelines and provides guidance to
· Strong initiative to build relationships both internally and
externally with minimal supervision/direction from management.
· Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*If Interested please fill following details *
*Full Name *
*Contact Number *
*Email Id *
*Current Location *
*Passport Number *
*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *
*Availability to start (End date of project)*
*Available for interview (timing)*
*Rate Expectation :*
*Date of Birth*
*Overall IT Exp *
*Overall US work Exp *
*Current project status(finish/working)*
*Bachelors in: *
*Masters in: *
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Ujjal Das* | SYSMIND, LLC
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.