My name is Naim Khan, I am Recruiter at e-Solutions Inc.
I am aggressively recruiting for a highly critical contract requirement
with my King of Alpharetta, GA and your resume seems to be an excellent fit.
Please go through the job description below and feel free to call me or
send me an email if interested to pursue with this position.
*Location: Alpharetta, GA Manual Testing Type:: Contract *
*Note:: Need Visa Copy, Photo Id and Passport copy for H1B consultant at
* P.S –* There will be a thorough background check including last 7 years
of employment & work authorization status. Stringent check for any felony
- Experience in preparing and executing test scenario and test
- Experience in Smoke, E2E, regression, Functional Testing
- Knowledge on Defect tracking to ALM and defect lifecycle
- Experience in SDLC process - Experience with Agile testing
methodology and Waterfall models
- Flexibility to travel (Agile Team member only)
- Previous experience on Financial/Tax/Banking applications is
- Knowledge on PL/SQL queries is added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Could be able to start within 2 weeks of time or less
- Agile Test background 5-6 years
- Must have hands-on experience with UFT 4-6 years
- Must have experience in designing automation framework from
- Develop automated test suites covering application functionality
• Minimum 5-10 years of hands-on manual experience with in QA
• Experience with test automation tools (e.g. HP Quality Center,
Quick Test Professional (QTP), Win Runner, Selenium) is added advantage
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
experience working in agile / iterative SDLC environments
• Ability to excel in team oriented environment - Able to work
independently and in a fast paced environment
• Adheres to development standards, software development lifecycle
• Constantly seeks ways to improve processes for increased agility
• Good to have previous experience in UFT scripting for Agile
testing environment application
• Track record successfully managing automation testing process
Naim Khan| Technical Recruiter
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Ph: 408-819-2785| naim.k...@e-solutionsinc.com
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D154BA.83C3C2F0]
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.