Hello,
Sir/Madam,

Greetings of Day!

I hope you are doing good,
We have 100+ consultants on our W2.Please send me your requirements on
daily basis.

*Find below LIST of Available Consultant's for your direct
client Requirement's.*

Please send me your requirements to *r...@thoughtbyte.com
<r...@thoughtbyte.com> or Reach Me At 973-512-2274.*

*Splunk Developer*
*Hyperion(Can Go F2F For Local Position's)*
*Ruby On Rail's(Can Go F2F For Local Position's)*
*Devops*
*OBIEE Developer*
*Salesforce Developer*
*Java Developer*
*Qlikview*
*QA Tester*
*ETL Informatica*

*Oracle Apps Developer*
*Oracle Apps Technical*
*Oracle Apps Techo functional*

*Any Oracle Oracle EBS Requirements*

*All Above Technology Candidate's are available for your Requirement's.*

Please Add my ID- *r...@thoughtbyte.com <r...@thoughtbyte.com>* in your
distribution lis*t*

*LOOKING FORWARD TO BUILD A GOOD PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIP AHEAD.*

--
-

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Ravi P*