*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  **UC4 Admin *

*Location* : *Philadelphia , PA / Denver , CO*

*Position Type : Long Term Contract *

*Mandatory Technical Skills         *

·         Benefits of having UC4.

·         Maintaining Agents/Host group.

·         Installing agent.

·         Deployment process using export/import.

·          Security Administration.

·         Creation of different types of objects.

·         Calendar

·         Notification

·         Schedule

·          Different types of job

·         Workflow

·          Event

·         UC4 coding standards.

·         Use of dependencies.

·         Handling jobs/schedule with modifications (as required) like
block/unblock/skip/etc.

·         Use of different conditions/variables in jobs.

·         Clear understanding of different types of status.

·         Knowledge on troubleshooting on job failure

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126