Please share the resumes at " *a...@infinitysts.com* <a...@infinitysts.com>
*PLEASE SHARE H1B CANDIDATES ONLY*
Please have a look at the job description mentioned below and share the
profile at the given email ID
*Position Title: Sr. AIX System Administrator with Linux Operational
*Duration: 12 Months Contract*
*Location: Orlando, FL*
· Create, test, and implement PowerVM on P7 and P8 using advanced
virtualization such as shared ethernet adapters, N-Port ID Virtualization
(NPIV) for large workload and act as lead AIX administrator for this effort.
· Provide analysis, design, and implementation planning support for
a private cloud solution for hosted UNIX workloads running on the IBM Power
· Perform AIX server installations, configurations, upgrades, and
patching based on the defined Disney requirement and industry best
· Maintain, enhance, and periodically test/validate the
mission-critical and business-critical environments as part of planned
change or customer requirement.
· Be able to perform general cross-platform Red Hat Linux system
· Provide technical assistance and customer configuration to
application teams, e.g. Database Administration (DBA) team, Middleware
team, Siebel etc.
· Maintain and administer AIX VIOS and VIO Client server
installations, including troubleshooting, problem resolution.
· Document all technical work, enhance existing documentation, and
maintain all documentation in the SSUnix shared portal repository.
· Mentor junior team members in support and trouble-shooting, and
provide knowledge transfer when requested.
· Knowledge of Patching workflow, OS Patching
· Join the DTOC shift rotation (24 * 7 ) when requested
· 3 years' experience in the last 5 years as a systems
administrator installing, configuring, and updating AIX on the power
· 2 years' experience in the last three 3 years supporting VIOs
coupled with the advance virtual technologies, such as SEA networking,
NPIV, Live Partition Mobility (LPM).
· 5 years' experience in the last 7 years as a Unix systems
administrator troubleshooting and maintaining production systems in an
enterprise environment consisting of 100 or more servers.
· Familiarity with scripting tools such as Perl, shell scripting.
*Infinity, a Stamford Technology Company*
*Accelerating Customer Growth…*
*Global Locations: USA-Canada-India*
*Email: **a...@infinitysts.com* <a...@infinitysts.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.