Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
We are in need of a *Project Manager* who has lead *Revenue Cycle Projects
(RCM)* for *Healthcare* organizations.
This will be a phone and Skype to hire. The client has indicated that there
could be some flexibility for the right candidate so please submit even if
they are over the target rate. *Great communication skills are a must*.
Candidates in *Florida *are a big plus. Lease only send me candidates that
are Project Managers with RCM ( Revenue Cycle Management) experience.
*Position Overview: *
Sheridan Healthcare is looking to fill PM contract roles within our growing
healthcare organization. This position will focus on a variety of key
business projects supporting the business needs in areas of Revenue Cycle
Management. Sheridan is looking for individuals with real world enterprise
system implementation experience within a hospital based or healthcare
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the planning and implementation of key strategic RCM projects for
the organization. Following Sheridan PMO process maintain all appropriate
project deliverables and responsibilities, including, project scheduling,
risk management, change management, issue management and status reporting.
· Assist in development of project business cases, considering financial,
resource, and technological constraints
· Assist in the creation, management and documentation processes for the
review and evaluation of vendor proposals. Participate in these review
processes with an emphasis on testing the technical and business claims
made in each proposal. When necessary utilize 3rd party expertise so as to
aid in the assessment and evaluation of proposals.
· In conjunction with the PMO, supervise and nurture vendor relationships
to ensure success of solution and process implementations.
· Assist PMO Management and other team members with project management
support, including budgeting, planning, and organization.
· Responsible for significant, enterprise-wide projects, typically with
large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project objectives,
including communications with sponsors, and stakeholders.
Work Experience Requirements:
· 2 to 5 years of hands on experience implementing Revenue Cycle Management
Medical Billing System solutions *e.g. (NextGen, Epic, or GE)*.
· Polished client facing management service expertise.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
· Quick learner with the ability to lead project team.
· Strong sense of ownership and able to work independently under limited
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the
organization, including the ability to exercise good judgment in frequency
and nature of communications to different parties (senior management,
stakeholders, team members, vendors, etc.)
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate (written and oral) technical
information to non-technical audience
• Ability to review, consolidate, communicate and reverse-engineer complex
technical and systems documentation
• Working knowledge of risk management and quality assurance standards and
• Demonstrated analytical and basic project management skills required,
including a thorough understanding of how
to interpret business needs and translate them into operational
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.