Hope you are doing great...!!!
I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>
*Job Title: **RCM Project Manager(No H1B or Opts)*
*Location: **Sunrise FL*
*Duration: Long Term*
• Manage the planning and implementation of key strategic *RCM
projects* for the organization. Following Sheridan PMO process maintain all
appropriate project deliverables and responsibilities, including, project
scheduling, risk management, change management, issue management and status
• Assist in development of project business cases, considering
financial, resource, and technological constraints
• Assist in the creation, management and documentation
processes for the review and evaluation of vendor proposals. Participate in
these review processes with an emphasis on testing the technical and
business claims made in each proposal. When necessary utilize 3rd party
expertise so as to aid in the assessment and evaluation of proposals
• In conjunction with the PMO, supervise and nurture vendor
relationships to ensure success of solution and process implementations
• Assist PMO Management and other team members with project
management support, including budgeting, planning, and organization
• Responsible for significant, enterprise-wide projects,
typically with large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project
objectives, including communications with sponsors, and stakeholders
• 2 to 5 years of hands on experience implementing *Revenue
Cycle Management Medical Billing System solutions* e.g. (*NextGen, Epic, or
• Polished client facing management service expertise.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem
• Quick learner with the ability to lead project team.
• Strong sense of ownership and able to work
independently under limited supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders at all
levels of the organization, including the ability to exercise good judgment
in frequency and nature of communications to different parties (senior
management, stakeholders, team members, vendors, etc.)
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate (written
and oral) technical information to non-technical audience
• Ability to review, consolidate, communicate and
reverse-engineer complex technical and systems documentation
• Working knowledge of risk management and quality
assurance standards and methodologies
• Demonstrated analytical and basic project management
skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret
business needs and translate them into operational requirements
• Strong interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation
skills including the ability to motivate and influence others, and able to
foster and contribute to a positive, upbeat team environment
• Strong customer service ethic with an understanding of
how IT is ultimately delivered to the Customer
• High tolerance for working in a dynamic and shifting
environment and able to readily embrace and participate in change
• Ability to work well with others and complete task
with minimal supervision
• Effect time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to travel to business locations within the
United States (<25%)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college
or university in business or public administration, informatics, heath care
or related field.
• Five years of progressive PMO work experience and a
proven track record in the implementation and management of healthcare
information technology projects.
*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*
*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.