Hi,

Michael Dales wrote:
> I suspect the easier thing to do would be to start the Xcode project
> afresh.

I know nothing about Mac OS X development and XCode so I could be off
track here but I've a vague memory that it would be nice if the bare
minimum could go under revision control this time and anything that's
built by one tool or another is left out.  That way, those of us on
other platforms that are changing foo and need to find all the
platforms' definitions of foo have potentially a lot less to wade
through for Mac OS X and we'll know it's all source and all needs fixing
as opposed to some of it (but what?) being built and can therefore be
skipped.

Cheers, Ralph.