Hi all,

I have RISC OS 2 ROMs which have always worked fine for me on Archie; but
they don't seem to work too well with ArcEm. I run Ubuntu Edgy Linux, and
built ArcEm from CVS a few months back. My RISC OS 3.1 ROMs work without
problems.

The problem I have seems to be mainly with screen modes. When I boot with
the RO2 ROMs, I see a "Supervisor" star-prompt. I issue *desk. and then
get a mode-0-style, compressed desktop. Palette doesn't let me switch to
any other mode.

Any thoughts?

grim.