Aaron Griffin schrieb:
I have a 32bit chroot on my 64bit box, but cannot seem to work a call
to "linux32" in properly. I am hoping that someone with more
experience could look into this.

I do know that "linux32 chroot /var/archroot32 /bin/bash" works
find... but doing the same thing (linux32 chroot <path> <script>) in
makechrootpkg tosses some ELIBBAD at me...

I have never seen such an error. However, you can chroot without using linux32. The only thing that will break is building the kernel or modules and maybe some tool that checks the uname output (I've only seen that in scripts that come with commercial applications).

While it is desirable to have linux32 run automatically in such cases, it is not mandatory for everything.

I use 'linux32 dhcroot ...' in scripts by the way and it always works.