Pierre Schmitz schrieb:
What is the benefit of this driver package? They are just the latest development snapshot, right?

Yes, features, better drivers, less bugs, I think people like stable wireless. And right now, the wireless development is going on so fast that the stock kernel is too far behind for many users.

I think it would be best to put it into AUR, so people who want to test latest drivers could easily build their own package.

It isn't in AUR yet, but I like it more as a binary package.

But if you really want to provide binary packages, you should put them into [unstable].

I could do that. But as mentioned before, I'd prefer unstable. Let's wait and see how many devs agree with you.