On 2018-03-20 18:45, Levente Polyak via arch-dev-public wrote:
On March 20, 2018 4:55:16 PM GMT+01:00, Robin Broda via arch-dev-public
<arch-dev-public@archlinux.org> wrote:
On 03/20/2018 02:36 PM, Bartłomiej Piotrowski via arch-dev-public
wrote:
Hi team,

As I'm absolutely the worst with C++, none of my packages depend on
boost and I've spent enough nights terrified of its build system
quirks,
I'll be orphaning it soon. Feel free to adopt it in archweb.

Bartłomiej

If you're willing to drop it to [community] i'll gladly adopt it.

Rob

Well I pretty much love cpp and boost and have multiple packages depending on
it, if nobody here feels butt hurt or robbed I would happily adopt it. I don't
fear sleepless nights and I explicitly welcome everyone to propose sane changes
now or in future, working together is key to success :D

Cheers
Levente

New version has been released yesterday so enjoy!

Bartłomiej