Hi people,

given the large amount of open bugs, I'd like to invite all users to help out
with an official announcement.

---->

Kill Arch Bugs: Help us on the 13th of September!

We would like to hold a bug wrangling day on the 13th of September to reduce
the large amount of open tickets.
If you cannot take part in the bug wrangling day, then feel free to help us any
time before that event.

How?

Please review all bugs that were reported by you and check if they are still
valid. Please request a task closure on the bug tracker if the task may be
closed.

Otherwise please provide further information so that we can continue to work on
the bug.
We cannot fix bugs without your feedback.

Questions?

Join us at #archlinux-bugs channel on irc.freenode.net during 13th of September.
As we life in different timezones not all devs and bug wranglers will be
available at
the same time, but feel free to report your issues to any dev available.

Also please check your mailboxes that may contain notifications about comments
made on your tickets

<----

Parts of this news are derived from this post:

Cheers,
Frederik