On 09/01/2010 09:27 μμ, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
On 09/01/2010 07:06 μμ, Thomas Bächler wrote:
This is a bugfix release which (among other less important things) fixed
the early userspace firmware loading problem. Please sign off.

This will hopefully be the last release before we move to 0.6, which
will have all klibc dependencies removed, see
http://projects.archlinux.org/mkinitcpio.git/?h=kill-klibc for progress.
Any contributions here are welcome, nothing works yet.

What do you think needs doing? I doubt I'll be able to help much, but
I'm curious. I gave the kill-klibc branch a try in a VM, but --as you
noted-- all I got was a kernel panic (http://i.imgur.com/h6xDu.png).

Don't bother to answer; I found the related discussion on Flyspray [1].

Cheers. :)

----
[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17298