After the latest glibc update in testing I found the following issue.

The udpate to glibc 2.16.0-2 went well - and /lib is now a soft link to /usr/lib.

Things seemed to be fine - I was using computer with no problems, then after a sleep/resume cycle my kde session logged me out. I rebooted for good measure.

  Now certain bash commands (e.g. "su -") give this error (sorry for wrap)

-bash: warning: setlocale: LC_CTYPE: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8): No such file or directory -bash: warning: setlocale: LC_NUMERIC: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8): No such file or directory -bash: warning: setlocale: LC_TIME: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8): No such file or directory -bash: warning: setlocale: LC_COLLATE: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8): No such file or directory -bash: warning: setlocale: LC_MESSAGES: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8): No such file or directory

 Any suggestions how I can fix it?

The udpate to glibc 2.16.0-2 went well - and /lib is now a soft link to /usr/lib.

 Thanks gene/