On 08/14/2012 09:05 AM, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
On 08/14/12 14:59, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 13:45 +0100, Paul Gideon Dann wrote:
and easier for most users to maintain
USERS? I'm a stupid user. I guess you're talking about experts. For
"USERS" it's hard to follow changes every half year. We stupid users
simply want to use the computer. We are willing to learn, but we won't
start from the beginning, every half year.

Btw. I'm a computer dino, so for me nothing is bad with the obsolete
PASCAL style of the configs. Oh wait, I always hated to program Pascal.

"CheersRalf"

Tell me what's hard about systemd?

Ah well as soon as RHEL switches to systemd, more and more distro's will
switch, so soon you might have to use it ;) (So better learn it now :p )

Or switch to something else.