On 08/14/2012 09:23 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 09:13 -0400, Baho Utot wrote:
On 08/14/2012 08:59 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 13:45 +0100, Paul Gideon Dann wrote:
and easier for most users to maintain
USERS? I'm a stupid user. I guess you're talking about experts. For
"USERS" it's hard to follow changes every half year. We stupid users
simply want to use the computer. We are willing to learn, but we won't
start from the beginning, every half year.

Btw. I'm a computer dino, so for me nothing is bad with the obsolete
PASCAL style of the configs. Oh wait, I always hated to program Pascal.

"CheersRalf"

Aye yes pascal, learned a lot from that language I did.

WritingPascalSavesAlotOf"Space"ButTheCodeTendsToBecomeUnreadable.
OkPascalCaseIsnTtheOnlyIssueWithPascalItEgAlsoTeachedUsToDoTheWorkTheCompilerShouldDoRegardingToEgVariables.
ImightBeMistakenSinceIonlyTestedPascalWithTheC64AndDecidedToUseAssemblerInstead.
RegardsRalf

What no turbo pascal?