On 08/09/2012 04:02 PM, Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia wrote:
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 09:12:30AM -0400, Baho Utot wrote:
I have stopped using arch except for one server that does mail and DNS.
It is presently being moved to "my own linux distro" based on LFS and
using pacman for the package manager.
Oooh!  Link?

I will have it posted on github when I am done.

I have one small issue with transfering from the build tool chain to the chroot system under build then I can commit it to github. It has to do with the pacman db being stored in the build tool chain. I will fix that when I get the time (soon).

Other than that it works!

What I have now on githut is an older way, it works but is not so good for building updated version.

I am looking to wrap it up after LFS-7.2 which is due out beginning of Sept. This year ;)