On 09/27/2012 11:34 AM, Tobias Frilling wrote:
The -discussion mailing list could serve as an outlet for this need, rendering the other list more productive via being moderated; The rule wouldn't be "shut up or be banned", which shouldn't really be necessary for rational folks like us, but "shut up or take this to -discussion" with banning as ultima ratio.
Forgive me as I'm writing from very dim memory of mailman; does mailman not offer the ability to suppress threads? And assuming it does, how well does it work?