In Oct 14 A.D. 2016 Charlie Li scripsit:
First reaction, do you actually *want* a smaller framebuffer (that's
probably scaled as well) or just bigger text size? If the latter, you
can just change the consolefont.
Hey Charlie,
thanks for your input. I tried the iso01-12x22 font, which almost works.

I should add: I have no display connected to my system. I'm blind, and use a
braille
display. For that reason 80 characters per line (exactly) are very good
to work. Also A screen height around 30 lines is fine. The screen height
with the 12x22 is 33 lines, which is great, but a line holds about 85
characters. Can that be changed?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------