Has anyone successfully used LDAP as a dynamic back-end for bind 9.11?

Unless I'm reading the release notes/new features pages incorrectly the bind-dyndb-ldap plugin has been rolled into ISC's official release and I shouldn't have to mess around with patching/building it from source.

Yet I get the following errors upon startup;

named[9937]: loading configuration from '/etc/named.conf'
named[9937]: /etc/named.conf:23: unknown option 'dynamic-db'
named[9937]: loading configuration: failure
named[9937]: exiting (due to fatal error)
systemd[1]: named.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

Matt Pallissard