Howdy,
I offered once to learn all the stuff needed to become a TU to help out with package maintenance. The offer still stands, if someone is willing to talk with, help with training, and finally sponsor me. The offer still stands. I could work on Arch related stuff several hours per week if needed. I have a few packages I would move from the AUR, but not a ton, so I could addopt things that are orphaned, and help wherever needed. Of course, I'm just as happy maintaining my stuff in the AUR, but if I can help, I will. Storm
--
Happy 4/20! Puff puff give!