On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:41:07 +0200, Bennett Piater wrote:
>> > Where can I get this "downgrade" command?
>
>> I don't want to put any words in Ralf's mouth, but I don't know of
>> any other way to do it :)
>
>There is a downgrade package in AUR which does that automatically :)

Oops, I misunderstood David's comment. He didn't mention to install
"downgade" via pacman, he wrote "pacman -U supports downgrade".
                                        ^^

I need another strong breakfast coffee, before I test a script I wrote
last night.

However, the rest of my reply shouldn't contain serious mistakes, apart
from one or the other missing or misspelled word.