Hi Ismael,

On 2017-09-25 10:16:26 (+0200), Ismael Bouya wrote:
> > as follow up on this (probably not so interesting thread for too many),
> > I have tested systemd 234 successfully.
> > The weechat instance within tmux (or tmux itself) still ends
> > sporadically, but not the main tmux user session.
> > So, in conclusion, whatever has been broken in systemd 233, was probably
> > fixed again in 234.
>
> Hey David and all,
> I'm in 234.11-8 and I still have this issue. What did you end up with
> during your tests?
> I do have KillUserProcesses=no and lingering for my user (it was working
> for ages without issues before this summer for me too), and made other
> various tests among the ones you mention, but it seems like you have the
> right combination.
Well, I'm sad to tell you, that I'm experiencing the issues again with
234.11-9, but didn't with 234.11-8 or 234.11-6.

This is getting pretty random, untracable and annoying... :(
Especially, as there is no "real change"[1] between the last pkgrels...

Best,
David

[1]
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/systemd&id=dd32accff1ee7e6dfad0874ec04732ff4f695fa6