On 03/13/2018 03:34 AM, Carsten Mattner via arch-general wrote:
On 3/13/18, David Rosenstrauch <dar...@darose.net> wrote >> I have an old PCI
card in the machine that's powers an old parallel port
printer I used to use with it.  Perhaps that's failing.  I don't need
the card anymore, so I might as well try taking it out and see if that
makes things better.  If not, I'll be back.  :-)

Let us know in either case. Please tell me it's a huge plotter
you use to make construction plans for your rocket ships.

Just an old printer that's been good to me that I've been reluctant to let go of:

https://www.cnet.com/products/hp-laserjet-6l/specs/

DR