Sorry, forgot to mention I'm using XFCE.

Am 11.04.2018 um 07:50 schrieb Peter Nabbefeld:

Hello,

since some time I've got problems with Xorg, it seems, sometimes the sessionmanager isn't initialised correctly: The application bar (menues, workspaces etc.) isn't shown, I have to shutdown Xorg right-clicking on the desktop for the menu and restart it.

This isn't such a big problem, so I didn't ask for that before.

Since Firefox changed to Quantum, I've got another problem with browser windows, which might be related: Browser windows don't open correctly, content often isn't shown. This _is_ a problem for me, as I don't want to look for everything again.

Did anybody else have the same problems? How can I solve these?

Kind regards
Peter