On 8/12/18 2:54 PM, Damjan Georgievski via arch-general wrote:
On 12 August 2018 at 01:48, David C. Rankin
<drankina...@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
Archdevs,

   There seems to be a funny depends (or missing depends) issue for *some*
systems without wireless that have i3status installed.

   This appears to be because i3stats depends on wireless_tools, which during
boot triggers an attempt
I don't see anything in the wireless_tools package that would trigger on boot.
there are no udev rules or systemd services.

Out of curiosity I checked my journalctl boot logs and this is what I see:

 kernel: cfg80211: failed to load regulatory.db
 kernel: platform regulatory.0: Direct firmware load for regulatory.db failed with error -2
 kernel: cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
 kernel: cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database