Hello,

i have a problem.

I would like to go back to ArchLInux, but i must use windows for most software
like a DocumentScanner (Fujitsu Siemens ScanSnap IX500) with OCR Software, ABBY
Fine Reader and so on, i have a LabelPrinter (Brother QL800)

My Hobby is Photography with my CANON EOS 80D. I use Luminar 4 to edit my
pictures. I found another solution called darktable. But only for this.

I have a PC created by myself in 2015 with specs

CPU:  AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor               3.60 GHz

RAM: 18 GB

SSD: Samsung 250GB 840 Pro Series for my OS

HDD: WD 2TB as my primary data drive

Is it a good choice to install two OS on my system?

I like Linux, so i began to learn with Debian 5, with Linux Mint, a little bit
Manjaro and for few months ArchLinux.

I like ArchLInux.

Is it a good choice to do this or is there another option to use both OS.

A Windows VM with VirtualBox and Boxes doesn’t work fine ☹ i don’t know why

So this is not an option

Please can you help me by my brain storming.

Many thanks