Subject: [Part 1] These are the guides I have followed to install Arch Linux
with Linux Kernel 6.6.7 and GNOME on my refurbished Aftershock gaming laptop

Good day from Singapore,

I have <<<successfully>>> installed Arch Linux with Linux Kernel 6.6.7 and
GNOME Desktop Environment on 19 Dec 2023 Tuesday late night (crossing midnight)
using the following guides.

These guides should be followed in sequence.

[1] Installation guide
Link: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Installation_guide

[2] Pacman
Link: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Pacman

[3] Network configuration
Link: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Network_configuration

[4] GRUB
Link: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/GRUB#Generate_the_main_configuration_file

[5] General recommendations
Link: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/General_recommendations

[6] [Solved] Bring eth interface up automatically
Link: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=251669

[7] How To Add Route on Linux
Link: https://devconnected.com/how-to-add-route-on-linux/

[8] How to Install GNOME in Arch Linux
Link: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/arch-linux-gnome

[9] How to Use the Arch Linux Network Manager
Link: https://linuxhint.com/arch_linux_network_manager/

[10] mp4 support
Link: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=88036

[11] Users and groups
Link: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/users_and_groups

Over the next few days or the next few weeks, I will be installing Google
Chrome web browser in Arch Linux and additionally configuring the sudoers file.

I have also taken 92 screenshots with my vivo V25 Pro 5G mobile phone so far.

Arch Linux is very very tedious and time consuming to install. It can only be
installed using the Command Line. Fortunately I am very familiar with the Linux
Command Line. After installing Arch Linux successfully, it gives you a sense of
satisfaction.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.
20 Dec 2023 Wednesday 12.59 AM morning

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.