Dear Alexei,

I see this ghost EH data both in the advanced search results (the 10
results with summaries) and on the map (both at an aggregated level when
zoomed out or down to the polygon when zoomed in).  When I click to see the
report through either interface (search results or hover over menu on the
map) the report window comes up but it just endlessly says it is loading
until I close the window.

When you get a chance, could you send me back the cleaned up resource_info
file so that I can double check the problem with line 6?  I'm working on
importing a couple thousand sites and want to double check this so as to
avoid this problem with the other records.  I'm pretty sure it has to be
the comma, but want to make sure before I remove them all.

Thanks,

Scott