From: archesproject@googlegroups.com [mailto:archesproject@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Urvashi Srivastava
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 12:46 AM
To: archesproject@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Arches] Installing Arches

Dear All

I am a conservation architect working in the field of heritage management. I
wish to deploy arches for my grassroots level heritage surveys. I am not a
computer geek and hence unable to understand the lengthy procedures required
for installing this open source software. Kindly guide me how to go about this.
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
Urvashi
--