HI Alexei,

Thanks for looking into this. Yes, I did load the sample data with no
errors reported while running load_concept_scheme. RDM shows 43
collections, 2 schemes, 136 entity types, and 1222 concepts.

I should have mentioned that this is on Ubuntu Trusty 14.04.3 and using
Apache2 (I believe I have mod_wsgi set up correctly, but that's another
variable to throw in the mix as it could be a path missing in my vhost conf
file).

Thanks again,
Angela