Hello ,
 I wanna know ,how to set up the map view of the Arches web . like this
http://www.philippineheritagemap.org/map

how do we add data ?
 In that example it is Philippines Heritage map,
i wanna know how do they add those data in to the back end of Arches
platform,
help me thanks

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 9:39:15 AM UTC+5:30, Adam Cox wrote:

> Actually, I can tell you exactly, it was here
> <https://bitbucket.org/arches/hip/commits/d18faf61c6e35610903774b1446332404190d45b>
>
> where I fixed a typo, because before that the condition assessment section
> was not showing at all, meaning that this bug was never exposed.  Hopefully
> I'll get a chance to look into it soon.
>
> Anyway, glad you were able to get that fix to work!
>
> Adam
>
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Joel Aldor <joel....@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> That worked, Adam! Thanks a lot! I'm wondering what caused this bug which
>> didn't happen on previous updates. But all is solved for now. Thanks again!
>>
>> Joel
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Adam Cox <mr.ad...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Joel, I believe this is actually the same I recorded a while ago
>>> here,
>>> https://bitbucket.org/arches/arches3/issues/289/reports-condition-assessment-section-image,
>>>
>>> which has unfortunately not gotten any attention.
>>>
>>> As you can see in your resource report, the entire Related Resources
>>> section is missing from the bottom of the report.  Where you are seeing "No
>>> images recorded" there would actually only be images that can be uploaded
>>> with a condition assessment, not those that are information resources and
>>> related to this resource, as you are describing.  As I described in the bit
>>> bucket ticket, the code that causes the problem is within the condition
>>> assessment section, which is only included in the report if the resource
>>> has had a condition assessment added to it.  If you remove the condition
>>> assessment for this resource, you should see the images as expected.
>>>
>>> So, a fix you could do immediately would be:
>>> 1. find this file:
>>> ENV/lib/python27/site-packages/arches_hip/templates/views/reports/sections/condition_assessment_section.htm
>>> 2. copy it and paste it into