Hi all,
We have been loading customised authority files and have noticed that Arches
rejects words with diacriticals (accents etc). This is not a problem for us as
we were happy to remove them  and if we really want them we can enter then
through the RDM. But will this problem occur when loading resource data through
.arches? We need to input place names as alternative names using diacriticals
and it would be much easier if we can do this via .arches files. We know we can
input them using the resource data manager but obviously when dealing with
about 3000 entries,,this is time consuming.
Any ideas?
Lucy