I am not sure I explained myself correctly Adam. Let me try again: we have
translated our entire platform in Arabic, including both the static strings
which Django reads via the .mo file and our nodes and concepts. The
translations for the latter two have been entered via the RDM as altLabels
selecting Arabic as a language. Arabic had been previously added as a
language via the Django admin panel (Models -> d_languages).

Now, what I want to do is to be able to select the appropriate app language
in the header dropdown so that, when I select Arabic, I get the whole app
to be shown in Arabic. Do I have to write this whole class from scratch? Or
does something exist already to support multilingual apps?

Andrea