Τhanks for your help

I would like to ask one more..
In this link
http://arches3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arches-data/#an-example-data-load
i see an example for .config file

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DzvGZuNNfi0/V_3-IXsKHTI/AAAAAAAAA04/hRxQdSJeg3wVPjbeRUGXe5sYErYbD6QpwCLcB/s1600/1.JPG>

   - RESOURCE_TYPE is the resource type of your shapefile. *(I must change
   for sth else?)*
   - GEOM_TYPE is simply the name of the entity type that Arches HIP uses
   to manage geometry. *(I thought that its ok)*
   - FIELD_MAP is where you list your shapefile fields and their
   corresponding entity types. Each field must be enclosed in brackets, with
   the shapefile column name in the first position and the entitytypeid in
   the second. *(What about entity types? When i read appendix A i have
   tree columns (label,mergenode,businesstable). Entity types is the label or
   mergenode? And i must find them like .csv file or .htm in my project files?
   )*

Τη Παρασκευή, 7 Οκτωβρίου 2016 - 2:13:17 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Pm Topo
έγραψε: