Hi Vincent, I've had a similar idea before. In some cases, it would be nice
to make a dropdown in a Heritage Resource form that was dynamically
populated with all of the, let's say, Actor resources. When a user chose an
Actor from the dropdown, a relationship would be formed between the
Resource and the Actor. This is essentially just a subset of the existing
related resource menu. You could further create a new relationship type
('assigned ____ attribute") and use that whenever relationships are made
through this dropdown. Of course, that wouldn't work for various
assignments of the same attribute by different entities.

To get closer to what you are thinking, this may be hacky, but here's a
thought: Use your altered resource graph with a similar dropdown as
described above. When a user chooses an Actor, instead of making a
relationship (or perhaps in addition to making a resource) the UUID for
that actor is saved as a string in your new node. Then, in the report for
the Heritage Resource, you would list the assignment, and below that use
the UUID to construct a hyperlink that points to the Actor resource.

Great question overall, looking forward to hearing what you end up trying
out.

Adam