Greetings Ilya. Welcome to the Arches forum!

You bring up a very good question and we need to look into a creative
commons license for most of the materials on archesproject.org. I say most
because we may have issues with some of the journal articles that are
possibly copyrighted elsewhere. Our materials are published here to be
shared.

I'm sure it will turn out to be more complicated than we would want, but
stay tuned!!

Thanks again.

Na vse dobre,
Alison