Hi Bhavya, if it turns out to be a permissions issue, and Alexei's
suggestion does work, then you MAY be able to solve it by rerunning the
command by running the command prompt as the administrator. You can find
how to do that here
<https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=run+windows+command+as+admin&*>.
But if the suggestion does work, you'll be good to go anyway!

Good luck!