We have an empty "Edited by" under the Edit history. Is this because the
user account has been deleted. I cannot be certain who actually edited this
entry, as we have lots of people working on it. But I do want to make sure
that this history remains in place, so I need to know whether I must make
sure accounts do not get deleted, as well as how to disable accounts but
keep their editing history in place.

It would also be good to under how to patch this entry.

Any assistance with this is appreciated.

Regards,
Darcy