Hi Darcy,
Changing line 191 in
"/home/hkarches/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches_hip/models/resource.py"

from this:
entity_data.append(node.value)

to this:
entity_data.append(str(node.value))

should fix the issue you're seeing.

This is only temporary as nothing has been pushed to the HIP repo yet.
Cheers,
Alexei

PS. v4 should be much more stable!

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173