Here's the info on the ENV

Ran script from Adam and created ArchesProject folder without ENV./

So we went to ~/ArchesProjects/ pip install virtualenv==15.1.0  (It said it
was already there)

Then created the virtual environment with ~/ArchesProjects/ virtualenv ENV

This added in the ENV directory

We then ran the script again and it made it all the way through