Hi Viktor,
I actually don't use a debugger with Sublime.  Debugging python is not like
debugging .NET for example (VS is really great in that respect).
To debug I use ipdb a python module.
To use, simply import ipdb (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ipdb) into the
module that you want to debug and then I put a "ipdb.set_trace()" command
where I want to set a breakpoint.
Here's a list of commands you can use with ipdb :
https://docs.python.org/2/library/pdb.html#debugger-commands
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Alexei

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173