To add dropdown in v4:

Step 1: Go to the RDM (Reference Data Manager), click on Collections
Step 2: Click on "Tools", "Add Collection", enter a name and primary
language
Step 3: Click on the Collection you just created in the Collections list,
click "Add Dropdown"
Step 4: Enter the name of the concept you want to add to your collection.
 Repeat as necessary

These steps will create the dropdown entries that you can use in a resource
model.  A few things to note:

1. In v4, you manage concepts independently of collections.  Why? So that
you can define concept hierarchies to support searching Arches and
collections (e.g.: specific entries in a dropdown list) to ensure
consistent data management

2. You can add new concepts whenever you wish, then update your collections
as necessary.

Hope this helps,

Dennis