Hi Tony,

The display name and display description are both defined on a per-resource
model basis, using the Define Resource Descriptors function. You can access
this function in the Arches designer. Begin editing the resource model and
in the function designer you'll find documentation to help you out (click
the ? in the top-right corner of the page).

However, I don't know if that example dataset comes with names in it, just
fyi.

Let us know if you encounter any issues along the way...
Adam