Does anyone using a cloud implementation of Arches have recommendations for
choosing a provider? For our project, I'm considering Amazon AWS, Google's
Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure. This is a new installation, so there
are no legacy systems to be considered. In the past, I've read about AWS
but I don't yet know very much about Google's offering. At the university
where I work, we're starting to deploy some new services in Azure, so I've
had a little more exposure to that and it does seem to offer some useful
services, with PostgreSQL as a supported database, for example. However, my
work on Arches is not related to the university.

How do the costs compare for the three providers? Similarly, how are they
for support? I'll be grateful for any comments.

Thanks
David