Hi Bojan, I am actually working on this exact process right now, because I
had a similar need.

The scripts I have been working on, along with some example data, are in
this repo https://github.com/legiongis/fpan-data in the utils directory.
The main script, thesaurus_from_csvs.py, will create an entire thesaurus
from a directory full of csv files. A new top concept is created for each
file, and a concept is made for every row within it. Also, a collection is
made for each csv. In the script you are able to define some information
about the files -- whether an alphabetical sortorder is applied to the
contents of each one, which column index holds the label, etc. You can also
choose to reuse UUIDs that are already present in the csvs. This is
important, because in v4 these UUIDs need to be consistent in the business
data (in v3 the conceptids in the authority files where used instead). To
this end, I made the other script, which will take the csv files and add a
column of UUIDs to each one, if one doesn't exist.

The whole setup is pretty limited though, no capacity for altlabels, and,
more importantly, no ability to indicate "collector" concepts or
hierarchies beneath a top concept at this time. But it should be easy to
augment if necessary; I tried to construct it a modular way. I would
welcome additions to that repo if you end up using those scripts.

Adam