Hello all, I'd like to clarify something:

I am making a simple branch that is meant to record Archaeological Site
Type and Culture. These attributes should not be tied together (there can
be any number of each one), however, I would like them to both be in the
same menu for those who are entering data. It seems that if I include both
attributes in a single branch, my only option is to make "sub-cards" from
them, otherwise they are stored as a pair.

"Sub-cards" aren't desirable, as each one would have only attribute in it.

I'm thinking that my best course of action is to split these into separate
branches, each with one node, and then include the card from each branch
into the same menu. Is this true? I don't think there is any further way to
separate them from being saved together but also keep them on the same
screen.

Thanks,
Adam