Dear all
I am trying to install arches( Windows 64-bit) and I am now at  the stage
where I have to create a project, with the command *"python
C:\Projects\ENV\Scripts\arches-project create my_project"*
* , *as given on the arches website.

I run into a problem here: I am assuming that I have to run the above
mentioned command OUT of the (*ENV) * that I created ?

And if I do run this command from a normal windows command line (out of the
ENV) , i get the  error message  "ImportError: no module named django"
How do I proceed ? And at what stage was Django supposed to have been
installed in the process ?
I am trying to do as diligently as possible and follow the steps given
exactly, but obviously I made am error(s) somewhere. Any help will be much
appreciated.

thanks !
Roshan